About Syed Alam
My name is Syed Alam, You can call me ‘Alam‘. I’ve been a Linux System Engineer/Security Consultant/Email Deliverability Manager for almost 6 years. If you want to know, what i am doing exactly right now, you should follow this blog. This blog is created with intentions to save other people time by providing them exact solutions.
You can always contact me for
- Implementations of systems like DNS Servers, Mail Servers, Database Servers, Proxy Servers, Web Servers, Directory Servers, LDAP, FTP Servers, DHCP Servers, SSL, Streaming Servers, Firewall, Bandwidth Controllers, VPN and others related to networks.
- Management of different operating system level services MySQL, named, Balancer. IPTABLES(Apf), Snort, OSSEC, SSL, VPN, DSA Keys, Public / Private Apache, Lighttpd, Ngix, Apache Tomcat, Cpanel/WHM, Webmin, Squid, Varnish Cache, Exim, PowerMTA(For bulk Marketing), highly anonymous proxies,
- Wide experience with Smoothwall, Ipcop, PfSense, Endian industry open source and commercial (Cisco ASA) Firewalls.
- Can build your own CDN - Content Delivery Network deployment using Varnish Cache or can integrate third party CDN networks for your high volume traffic online business portal.
Avail Free Service for :
- Penetration testing of servers. (Basic)
- Server optimization for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) (VPS or a single server)
- Data Center Consultancy
- Email Deliverability Analysis